1. Do not start the machine when the barrel screw does not reach the preset temperature.
2. To prevent metal debris and debris from falling into the hopper, if processing recycled materials, it is necessary to add a magnetic hopper to prevent iron chips from entering the barrel.
3. When using anti salivation, make sure that the plastic in the barrel is completely melted, so as to avoid damaging the parts of the transmission system when the screw retreats.
4. When using new plastics, the remaining material in the barrel should be cleaned.
5. When the temperature of molten plastic is normal, but black spots or discoloration of injection products are found continuously, it is necessary to check whether the screw is worn through the rubber head, rubber ring and glue meson.
6. During injection molding, the material should be plasticized evenly to reduce the transmission torque of screw and improve its service life.